Trade Calls and Levels
Our analysts run a series of calculations each night to determine a variety of key numbers that the futures market will respect in the next session. We deliver those to you along with trade calls during the market.
Live Trading Lab
Our subscriptions include full access to our 24-hour Trading Lab. Come listen to our analysts discuss the markets, manage their trades, and answer your questions all day long.
Reviews and Market Analysis
Your subscription includes a daily report where we review and evaluate every trade call that we make (we have over a decade of trades archived!). We also give you a preview of what to expect the next day in the markets.
Pricing and Details
The Tradesight Futures Program costs $197 per month. However, those that have completed the Tradesight 6-Month Futures Membership Program can continue with the monthly subscription for only $147.
What are the full details of the Futures Subscription?
When you sign up for our monthly Futures service, you’ll get all of the following:
- Access to our Daily Futures Reports with trade recaps from the prior day
- Access to our Daily Futures Levels, the basis for trading the futures markets properly
- Access to our 24-hour Trading Lab to hear our analysts trade the markets and answer your questions
- Access to our Tradesight_fu Private Twitter feed where we send you intraday calls, links to YouTube videos about the markets, and more
- One 15-minute Private Mentoring Session (non-mentorship subscribers)
- Unlimited Private Mentoring Sessions (subscribers that have completed the Futures Mentorship Program)
- Continued Trade Blotter Review (subscribers that have completed the Futures Mentorship Program)
- Full access to all tools in the Tradesight eSignal Tool Suite (eSignal users only)
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“I found my inner zen once I found the Tradesight Futures service. What a great set of tools to guide me through the trading day on the ES, NQ, and TF (and more). Take the Futures course first and then just sit down each day and use the materials as taught. Listen in the Trading Lab for some of the best market analysis out there.”Kevin Peterson
“It is an absolute joy to trade with the Tradesight Futures levels and tools. It clarifies what is going on in the markets while providing all sorts of trade setups in both directions throughout the day. I just wish they would add European market futures as well to their Levels calculations!”John Caldwell
“I don’t think there is a more powerful combination for active traders than the Tradesight Futures service with the Tradesight Stock service. The two go hand-in-hand, and you’ll have so many trading options each day that you can stick to the best, highest-probability stuff instead of forcing trades from setups that don’t exist.”Frank Bishop
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to take the Tradesight Futures Mentorship before I subscribe to the Futures Service?
It is not a requirement. However, our six month program is extremely detailed and teaches you the in’s and out’s of all of the specific trade setups that we take during a trading day. You’ll make much better use of the service with the proper education.
Can I take a trial of the Tradesight Futures Service?
Absolutely! You can take a free two-week trial of any of our service here.
How many trade calls are included in the Futures service per day?
Our futures program teaches about 10 different setups that are extremely rules-based in futures. Not all of them occur on any given day. On an average day, between 3 and 6 trade setups in the ES and NQ will present themselves based on our teachings.