TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As a User of the Resources of Tradesight.com, you consent and agree to the following:
USE OF THE RESOURCES
1) You will not copy nor distribute to any other party, any resources found on this website.
2) Tradesight.com and all services (the "services") under it are EDUCATIONAL. We do not represent, advise, recommend, nor sell any securities instruments or products.
3) You will not rely on the services to provide investment advice to others.
4) You will seek the advice of a professional investment counselor if you have any questions regarding your investment plans.
5) You indemnify and hold harmless Tradesight.com on any actions you take as a result of using the resources of Tradesight.com.
6) All data is the property of Tradesight.com and may not be used for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use.
7) You agree that you, on behalf of or in conjunction with others, will not compete with the business of the company, or have any interest in such business enterprise which shall be engaged in competition, as proprietor, partner, employee, shareholder, principal, agent consultant, director, officer, or in any capacity or manner whatsoever, anywhere. You also agree not to lend money to any persons for the reason of creating a service that competes with the company.
8) You agree that we are not responsible for technical internet problems. We will make every effort to remain operational with adequate performance and response time. However, there may be times when our servers are down or response time is slow. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use our service.
9) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our employees and other representatives harmless against claims, actions or expenses (including attorney fees).
10) If any provision of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions remain in effect. This agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the State of Arizona and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona.
11) If you are subscribing to either the basic stock service or the basic stock service with the small cap service, you agree that you have read and are familiar with the concepts laid out in the Definitions and Stock Trading pages of this website. Market direction is a very important piece of the puzzle, and to blindly enter any trade ideas mentioned without proper market support is not the intended use of these materials.
12) If you are subscribing to the Forex service, you agree that you have read and are familiar with the concepts laid out in the Currency Trading page of the website. Currency trading involves leveraged financial instruments, and no one should trade currencies without a full understanding of the risks associated with such trading, particularly in regard to not keeping strict stop loss orders. Also, the subscriber agrees to follow the Tradesight.com Five Rules of Currency Trading, which are outlined in the first report, dated 07/11/04 and archived on the site.
13) If you are subscribing to the Tradeishgt Futures Levels, you agree that you understand that these Levels are designed for professional traders who understand how to use them. By themselves, the Levels are not trade recommendations.
MEMBER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Scope of Agreement. Under this Agreement, Tradesight.com will provide certain on-line financial information to you and you agree to the terms of this agreement. In the event that we offer new or revised services, your use of them will be under this Agreement unless we notify you otherwise. We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time should it be necessary to do so. When the terms are changed, notice of the change will be sent to you via e-mail.
2. Scope of Service. All content of the service of Tradesight.com is furnished for informational purposes only. Our service is not investment advice. We do not endorse any security. We do not offer to sell any security. We are not a registered broker-dealer or financial adviser. We never provide personal investment advice. We are a publicly available service that furnishes general information that is available to the public from other sources. Any and all data that appears on our site is for informational purposes only and is furnished without warrant of any kind. You agree to hold us harmless for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the service, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence. You should be aware of the risks inherent in the stock market. The person or persons utilizing this service herein known as "subscriber" acknowledges that he/she fully understands that the risk factor is high in trading and that only "Risk Capital" or "Risk Funds" should be used in such trading. A person who does not have extra Risk Capital, or Risk Funds, that they can afford to lose, should not trade in the market. No "SAFE" trading system has ever been devised, and no one including us can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Past performance does not guarantee or imply future success. You cannot assume that profits or gains will be realized by you when you buy or sell stocks regardless of how you obtain information. The purchase of stocks mentioned in the data furnished for information by Tradesight.com may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made. We recommend that you consult a stockbroker or financial advisor before buying or selling securities or making any investment decisions. You assume the entire cost and risk of any investing and or trading you choose to undertake. All information contained in data furnished is for information purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, due to the number of sources from which information is obtained we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information. If you decide to purchase securities based upon information contained in our data you do so at your own risk. We decline any responsibility and you agree to accept full responsibility.
3. Company trading activity. From time to time, the principals of Tradesight.com may acquire, hold, or sell a security mentioned in the information furnished by us. All such transactions are completed in the open market. You are assured that we are never paid a fee, or otherwise compensated for the mention or coverage of any security, fund, bond or other financial instrument.
4. Copyright and limitations of use. All data is the property of Tradesight.com. and may not be used for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use.
5. Failure to access service. You agree that we are not responsible for technical Internet problems. We will make every effort to remain operational with adequate performance and response time. However, there may be times when our servers are down or response time is slow. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use our service.
6. If you choose to subscribe to any chat room offered through the Tradesight service, you are expected to be respectful at all times to the analysts and other subscribers in the room. Excessively rude language, harassment, and demeaning comments, among other possible items, can be grounds for suspension or expulsion from the room WITHOUT REFUND for any time remaining. Please refrain from religious and racial remarks in the room and do not show links in public text to sites that are graphic in any nature, including nudity, racial references, and religious references. Political discussions are allowed in as much as the topic affects the market.
7. Indemnification, governing law, and Jurisdiction. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our employees and other representatives harmless against claims, actions, expenses (including attorney fees), and other costs in connection with or arising from any part of this agreement.
8. Applicable law. If any provision of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions remain in effect. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the State of Arizona, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona.
9. Cancellations and refunds. There are no refunds available for the services that you subscribe to. In the rare event that any charge is made incorrectly by our back-end billing software, it will be fully refunded. Recurring billing for monthly subscriptions occur on the first of the month after your initial subscription. All cancellations to terminate monthly recurring billing are due five days prior to the end of the month to prevent a charge from being made on the first of the upcoming month, no exceptions. You will lose access to the site on the last day of the month if you cancel.
10. Automated rebillings. You agree to be rebilled monthly for your subscription to the card that you use to make your purchase. Any card changes must be done over the phone. Tradesight operates on a "first of month" billing schedule. This means that your monthly subscription rate will be billed on the first of everything month until you change or cancel your subscription. To get everyone onto a first of the month cycle, you will be charged a prorated amount on the first day of the month after you sign up to pay for the remainder of your first month plus enough eday to get you to the end of the next month. Then, automated rebillings will start on the first of the following month.